Episode 2: Winning as a Woman of Color
- 2:30: Meet Julie & learn about her background.
- 4:08: Navigating the ebbs & flow of careers & life as a black woman.
- 8:32: The importance of carrying yourself with confidence.
- 12:40: What every woman of color needs to hear right now.
- 16:50: Julie’s secret sauce to her brand.
- 19:22: Networking, community, and supporting relationships across your life.
One of my favorite things about this episode is that it truly reinforces the importance of networking, accountability partners, and friends in your life who are there to support you, and challenge you. That is the heart and purpose behind the creation of the She-Suite Community, and I hope that this episode today encourages you to continue to grow and establish your tribe.
Reach out to someone today who you haven’t supported in recently. Bring your coworker alongside with you the next time that they need help.
Let’s wrap up with a direct quote from the episode: