What Matters Most: On Living Life Abundantly & Intentionally
Can you believe it? This is the final episode of Season 1 of the She-Suite Community podcast. I hope you’ve been enjoying this journey, and learning through our new episodes along the way. I have a special treat for Episode 12…
My long-time friend, Anitra Marsh, joins me today to talk through so many deep and vulnerable life-related topics. From work-life balance and blend, to career challenges and advancements, we cover it all. But most of all, we dig into how you can focus on what matters most within your own life, helping you to live more intentionally and find clarity in the process.
– 4:05: How Melissa & Anitra first met.
– 8:35: How Anitra manages to balance her work and life passions, and has created healthy boundaries.
– 14:12: How and why Anitra decided to take a sabbatical from work.
– 18:20: Anitra’s mission statement, and how she has kept herself centered.
– 23:28: On enjoying the process of truly experiencing life.
– 29:40: Anitra’s career & progression with Procter & Gamble.
– 35:24: On sharing vulnerability and the power of that.
– 38:40: Realizing the important of finding passion within your career.
– 44:30: Anitra’s secret sauce to her personal brand.
Anitra Marsh is the director of global sustainability, citizenship, and brand communications for P&G’s iconic skin care and personal care brands. She was appointed sustainability and citizenship leader shortly after being named communications leader to improve the environmental and social impact of P&G’s skin and personal care brands. In this role, she leads a multi-functional team of dedicated and passionate employees committed to responsible beauty practices across packaging, ingredients, supply chain, and community development.
In her free time, Anitra enjoys traveling, writing, and cooking. For more information on how she brings these three passions together, you can check out her personal Instagram page here.
Want new episodes, free tips and tools, and more delivered straight to your inbox? Sign-up below!